Register in the eSource Recruiter as a Site Representative and obtain information about new clinical trials straight away
- Register in the eSource Recruiter database as a Site Representative. You will need a computer with Internet access and a browser – no installation required.
- Your authorisation to register as a Site Representative will be verified – a random person cannot register as a representative of a medical facility where they do not work
- Complete or modify data concerning a medical facility you represent – basic data comes from the RPWDL database (Registry of Health Care Providers)
- The Site Representative account is entirely free, your data is properly secured and using the service is intuitive and easy
- If a medical facility has several organisational units, each of them can have its own representative
- If an organisational unit you want to represent is not featured on the list – contact us
- You will be receiving invitations to participate in the feasibility process directly from sponsors or CROs. You can complete the questionnaire quickly and conveniently online, and the sponsor will receive your answers right after you submit them.
Thanks to the registration in the eSource Recruiter system, the Site gains:
- Recognisability and visibility – if so far sponsors or CROs did not address clinical trial proposals to the Site, perhaps they did not know about its resources and capacities – thanks to eSource Recruiter this situation can change diametrically.
- Current information about new clinical trials that are to be carried out in Poland and invitations to participate in the feasibility process
- Easy and fast contact with the sponsor/CRO representative via an exchange of information online and a system of notifications (e-mail, and soon SMS)
- Gathering information useful for subsequent feasibility processes in one place – every completed form is saved in the system, information contained therein can be copied to other forms, thus saving you time
- Support in the process of concluding non-disclosure agreements with clinical trial sponsors
The value of the clinical trial market in Poland is approx. PLN 950 million. This is the amount that sponsors spend each year on the realisation of clinical trials. About 13% of a clinical trial budget is allotted to the reimbursement of Sites (not including the reimbursement for investigators). Moreover, the participation of a healthcare centre in clinical trials is an opportunity for its development in terms of staff competence as well as infrastructure and equipment. However, it is primarily an opportunity to access advanced diagnostics and innovative therapies for patients undergoing treatment in the centre.